Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cata What?

Aloha Fret Kings and Twang Queens

 Yeah! Yeah! I know! No blog posts for ages, but c'mon the dog ate my homework ( or the dog ate my blog, whatever!) Hey I've been busy and there's major changes at Modern Guitars Towers. I now have a proper job and work on guitar stuff for some very nice Dutch people called...
I work as their guitar auctioneer and this means my friends that I value guitars and set up auction sales of some very fine classic, vintage and high value guitars.  I know the phrase 'greedy kid in a sweetie shop" come to mind. The frustrating thing is I can't bid on any! Oh well its great to spend every day looking at cool guitars and amps! Its my perfect job! They have even been daft enough to put my photo on their rather lovely website! Oh well I did try to warn them! Seriously folks, its a very exciting development in my world as I am happily still working on Modern Guitars and attending the guitar shows but also get to do this Catawiki thing, and I get paid for valuing guitars, what could be nicer! My current auction is on now with 25 Classic and Exclusive items of fretboard, wood and wire loveliness. Spot the museum piece VOX Amp that hasn't been used for years, always nice - and that very lovely Smoke Green Gretsch is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time! Check it out here Catawiki Classic Guitars Auction

Until next time Fret Kings and Twang Queens

1 comment:

MKL said...

glad that u can find ur love job. u can also relax on salt lake city body rubs, u can find what u want.